Day 1: Arrive Delhi
- On arrival at Delhi airport, our representative will welcome you and transfer you to car for driving towards your hotel. Check in to the hotel for overnight stay.
Day 2: Delhi – Agra
- Have your breakfast at the hotel and proceed towards Agra. Once you reach this place, check in the hotel and later leave for Agra sightseeing. Visit Agra Fort – a red sandstone fort on the banks of River Yamuna. It was built by Emperor Akbar in the year 1566. In the evening, you will visit Taj Mahal. The construction of this monument took around seventeen years to get complete and required 20000 workmen. It was built by Shah Jahan for his beloved wife Mumtaz. In the evening, you will enjoy the different yoga asanas under the supervision of the yoga instructor. Overnight stay at Agra.
Please Note: Taj Mahal remains closed on Fridays.
Day 3: Agra – Fatehpur Sikri -Jaipur
- You can again visit Taj Mahal at the time of sunrise. Have your breakfast and proceed to Jaipur. On the way visit Fatehpur Sikri. This was the capital at the time of Mughal Emperor Akbar. Along with that also visit Buland Darwaza which is the largest gateway throughout the world. After reaching Jaipur, check-in the hotel. In the evening, do for yoga under the supervision of the yoga instructor. Overnight stay in hotel at Jaipur.
Day 4: Jaipur
- You will wake up early in the morning and perform the yoga under the supervision of professional Yoga instructor at the rooftop of the hotel. After breakfast, leave for sightseeing in Jaipur. Visit the most popular tourist attractions which include Amber Fort – it is also called as “Amer Fort” and attracts huge number of tourists from all across the globe. This fort overlooks the Maota Lake and was constructed in the 16th century by Raja Man Singh I. Jal Mahal – It is a wonderful palace, which is located in the middle of the Man Sagar Lake. This palace has been constructed in red sandstone with Mughal and Rajput styles of architecture. Jantar Mantar, which is the largest and till date best preserved observatories which was built by Jai Singh. Hawa Mahal is considered to be the most prominent landmark of Jaipur. This palace comprises of around 953 small windows and was built by Maharaja Sawai Pratap Singh in 1799. Also visit City Palace which houses museum, Chandra Mahal and Shri Govind dev temple. Overnight stay at Jaipur.
Day 5: Jaipur – Delhi
- Have breakfast at the hotel and then proceed towards Delhi. On arrival, you will check in to your hotel for short relaxation. Visit various attractions such as Red Fort – This monument is also known as “Lal Quila” represents the zenith of Mughal empire creativity, which was initiated by Shah Jahan in the year 1526. This architectural landmark represents fusion of Persian, Islamic and Hindu architectural style. Qutub Minar – This monument was constructed in the year 1193 by Qutab-ud-din Aibak and famously known as “Tower of Victory”. This Minar is surrounded by a lush green garden, which make it a perfect leisurely place for tourists coming from different parts of the world. Humayun’s Tomb – This mausoleum was constructed in year 1570 by Mughal emperor Humayun’s wife Bega Begum. It was the first garden-tomb in India, which inspired several major architectural buildings constructed on later stage. Overnight stay at Delhi.
Day 6: Delhi – Haridwar
- After having breakfast at the hotel, you will drive towards Haridwar. On arrival, check in to your hotel for short relaxation. Later you will visit Mansa Devi Temple, Daksha Mahadev Temple and Pareshwar Mahadev Temple. In the evening, you will visit Har-ki-Pauri (The Footstep of God) – one of the most sacred Ghat in India followed by yoga session at the hotel. Enjoy your overnight stay in Haridwar.
Day 7: Haridwar – Rishikesh
- Have breakfast at the hotel, then you will drive towards Rishikesh. . On arrival, check in to your hotel for short relaxation. Later you will visit Laxman Jhula, which is a hanging bridge on the Ganges River and a very famous spot. On completion of the sightseeing, you will go for Yoga session at the shore of River Ganges. Enjoy your overnight stay in Rishikesh.
Day 8: Rishikesh – Delhi and Departure
- After having breakfast at the hotel, you will drive towards Delhi. On arrival, you will be dropped at Delhi airport to board your international flight to home/next destination.